CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ruffled Runner

Happy Easter!  While the kids are sinking into their sugar comas, I escaped to the computer to find out who on earth would actually post on Easter Sunday.  Apparently there are a lot of bloggers out there that have extra time on their hands, or can post later than they actually write it.  Here was my find of the day from Oopsey Daisy.  It isn't a new post, nor new idea.  I have seen it on other posts and thought how much my mom would love it.  Hmmm....maybe a mother's day gift?  Any way, this runner is ruffled in denim and antique looking red, white, and blues.  It would be perfect for her.  And since currently I'm the only one reading my blog, she'll never know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment