CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Magnet Board

Monday begins Teacher Appreciation Week at our school.  Here is Tanner's gift for the first day.  Lucky me...I had everything already on hand.  A couple of years ago I purchased small magnet boards from Cynthia and Co. and still had some I hadn't used yet.  I was waiting for someone else to make one for.


Using spray adhesive, I covered the front of the board with scrapbook papers.  Then using some cardboard punches, I covered a flower and tag with some additional coordinating paper.  To the back of the cardboard punches and a couple of rhinestones, I hot glued magnets...and tada!



**Big Milestone Moment** I've been following so many crafty blogs and gotten so many fabulous ideas that I thought I'd start linking up to linky parties!! I even have made a new tab along the left side for all the sites I've linked to.  So many things on my blog are other great ideas that I find from all the craft-a-holics out there, but here's one that I came up with that I can share...maybe someone out there will find it inspiring!!


4 comments:

  1. How adorable! I'm a teacher and would love to receive this gift....what a lucky teacher! =)

    I would love if you would link up your project to our {What I Made Wednesday} linky party this Wednesday. Your project could be featured! =)

    Briana @ Sweet Peas & Bumblebees
    http://sweetpeasandbb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    Thank you so much for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday}!
    I hope to see you again this week! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I just recently started linking up, too! Yay for us craftaholics!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Very nice to see your all blog and sharing. You have a great stuff in your blog. Really like this very much.
    Tank Top

    ReplyDelete