CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Tale of Two Wreaths



So here is wreath #2...still loving the style and how the ribbons look, but I have to say I still love my first wreath more.  This wreath didn't take nearly as much time or ribbon, but I think that the smaller ribbon makes it!

Here's a quick run-down of supplies, cost, and time...


        Wreath #1
1 styrofoam 12" wreath form
4.5 yds 1.5" ribbon to cover the wreath 
Coordinating ribbon to tie and hang (I used wired 1.5")
24 each -12 different coordinating ribbons, 4.5 inches long
Time: 3 hours            
Total cost $30, but I still have ribbon supplies left over.


         Wreath #2
1 styrofoam 12" wreath form
4.5 yds 1.5" ribbon to cover the wreath
Coordinating ribbon to tie and hang (I used grosgrain 1.5")
12 each -12 different coordinating ribbons, 4.5 inches long
Time: 1.5 hours
Total cost $18...still have ribbon and bought ribbon on 50% sale at Hobby Lobby
Wreath #1

                                                               
Wreath #2



No comments:

Post a Comment