CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dresser Redo

I haven't been able to get on line in nearly a week!  I've been so busy at work and with the kids that I have had so little time for myself.  Tonight I've chiseled out some time to check out what all the crafty people have been up to this week.  Then I saw this...

This is a dresser redo from The Frosted Gardner.

This here would be my old dresser.  Well, not my dresser, but the exact dresser my parents bought me circa 1988.  A couple of years ago I replaced the hardware to make it very rustic looking.  Rustic because it has been moved no less than 7 times and it has...well some love marks on it.  It was in my daughter's room before I reclaimed it, refreshed it and turned it into a stand for my massive flat panel (courtesy of my tech savvy grandma).  Maybe one day when I'm sick of looking at my rustic piece, I'll try something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment