CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

EGGS!!!

I seriously don't even know where to start...I got the Martha Stewart app this week for the ipad that has so many different ways that you can dye Easter eggs, that I couldn't possibly pick one or two or even three ways to do eggs this year.  Then as I was hopping around this morning, blog hopping that is, I found tons of links to her creations and more.  I picked up these pictures from Under the Table and Dreaming's 50 Easter Egg Ideas and Inspirations.  Forget the kids, I want to make some cute decorations to put up...but where oh where should I begin?
How about with these from Martha Stewart?

Or these...





Or if you're in the mood for really fancy...


You can also check out the post from Under the Table and Dreaming because she has these links and more to other great ideas linked up to today's post.  Here we go again with the sensory overload...where to begin, where to begin...



No comments:

Post a Comment