CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

I'm now on the look out for great ideas for TAW.  It is the first week of May, and at our school there is a theme each day.  I'm not totally digging this year's theme, so I thought I'd pick out what I want to do and then make it tie into the theme somehow.  Circus is this year's theme.  I give it up for all the creative parents that come up with something cute and unique each year....but a circus doesn't exactly scream "You're Fabulous!"  It kind of says..."Thanks for putting up with my monkey and the rest of the chaos all year."  As a teacher, it's not exactly how I want to wrap up my school year.

So this morning (and a few days last week) I went in search of some super ideas that I can somehow incorporate with our theme and once again found some great ideas!

 First up...homemade sugar scrub.  It's time to heal those cracked heals and head out for a mani/pedi!  This are the directions to make your own from Maybe Matilda that I absolutely LOVE!  She made them for a baby shower, but I already have some ideas for the CIRCUS.  I'll post when they are complete. ;)


Next...homemade notecards.  Creation corner has a tutorial on how to create these....


I think I'll add, "Thank You" to the bottom too.  These are super easy and teachers ALWAYS need thank you cards!!

The Fickle Pickle has their own theme, complete with printouts that you can use for any of the items she's come up with.


Eighteen 25 has several neat ideas too.  Including this sorting box with all kinds of color coordinated desk supplies.  She is also kind enough to provide the print outs for all of her cute stuff!



And finally, the motherload of ideas found on Tip Junkie includes links to so many cute, sweet ideas that I think I may go into diabetic shock...This one linked up is from Shauna and Co. and the best part is that she has the letter on line so that you could borrow.  I LOVE borrowing!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment